Holiday Home in Riwaka Between Nelson and the Abel Tasman
Riwaka is the ideal location to base yourself for your holiday. Come in and unpack then explore. This welcoming, comfortable holiday home is in a peaceful setting not far from Motueka and Riwaka.
This well equipped holiday home will be your home-away-from-home while you enjoy all that the Tasman and Nelson regions have to offer. Situated at the top of New Zealand's South Island you will be delighted with spectacular mountains, golden sandy beaches and beautiful blue green seas.
So what are you waiting for? Click here to check if this great accommodation is available for your holiday now.
- Spacious holiday home
- Large lounge with comfortable sofas and chairs
- Three bedrooms - two doubles one single
- Two queen size beds
- Two single beds
- Two roll-away beds available
- Sleeps a maximum of 8
- 5 Minutes drive to shopping in Motueka
- 10 mins drive to water taxis, Abel Tasman Park (Marahau or Kaiteriteri)
- Spacious veranda with table, chairs and sun umbrella
- Sleep 6 comfortably
- Kitchens contain microwave, frying pan, pots, hob, oven, toaster, jug, dishwasher, fridge freezer
- Separate WC
- Dine alfresco
- Wood burner to keep you warm in winter
- Fresh basket of grapefruit
- Plenty of off-street parking bring the boat
- Friendly, helpful, local owners
- Quiet - no traffic noise
- Separate Laundry facilities
- Look at the stars, no light pollution here
- From only $250 per night for up to the first 4 people, then $15 per extra person (due to demand a minimum stay of three nights is required)
- Winter rate negotiable
So come and relax in this lovely holiday home, just minutes from Riwaka, between Nelson and the Abel Tasman.
Escape this great holiday home accommodation and enjoy the Abel Tasman National Park, Kaiteriteri and Motueka.
"Paradise found! Thank you." Jim & Denise, UK.